Structure Fire

MEDIA RELEASE:

On November 12, 2018 at 0712 hours Twin Ridge Fire Department, Clearwater County Sheriff's Office, and Clearwater County Ambulance responded to 4110 Canyon Creek Road for a structure fire. The fire is believed to have started by a space heater under a camper parked under the awning of a shop. The shop was a total loss but the structure next to the shop was saved. 75 year old James Brower of Orofino was transported by Clearwater County Ambulance to the Clearwater Valley Hospital for injuries sustained by the fire.

Camper Fire