Registering to Vote
Registering to Vote:
- You can come into the Clearwater County Auditor & Recorder’s Office in the Clearwater County Courthouse.
- City Hall in Elk River, Orofino, Pierce and Weippe.
- Registration cards are also available at the Driver`s License Department in the Clearwater County Courthouse.
- Contact the Auditor & Recorder’s office at 476-5615 or P.O. Box 586, Orofino, ID 83544 and a Voter Registration Card will be mailed to you. If you register to vote by mail you will be required to show picture identification and verification of residence when you vote.
- To be able to vote in any election you must reside within the county for 30 days prior to the date of the election.
- Registration will be closed 25 days prior to any election.
Election day registration is available in Idaho. You will register at your polling location on election day and be able to vote then. Picture identification and proof of physical residence is required for election day registration.
For more voter information please click here.
For Online Voter Registration please click here.
For Military Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot Request Form please click here.